Monday, February 20, 2012

New Countdown

   So I've been busy this passed week. Work, school, and appointments. I didn't even feel like I had a weekend.  I'm starting to think that I'm not cut out for "weekends" lol. My week just keeps going lol. Last week I got all my government stuff sorted out. Its so weird. Took extra hours at work, got a 90% on a statistics test, and tried to make time for my better half this weekend. Got so tired this weekend... felt like all I did was work and sleep. Moving will be interesting. I'm super tired thinking about it.
   Tomorrow will be my last day at the store. Today I'm possibly going to Tracy to get my mom. Might take advantage of this trip and drop off some stuff over the hill. The whole gas thing is bugging me. Hopefully if I decide to go that far, I won't need to charge too much. I don't have much to say. Nothing worth writing about has happened this passed week.
   I'll be all this week. If anything, I'm going to attempt moving Sunday or so. I just want to get out there to start really looking for jobs. I currently have an application for a restaurant that I'm really going to shoot for. I don't want to work in a restaurant, like at all.. but I need a job and if I don't like it, at least it will allow me to get my bills paid while I look for something that I'd want more. I'm not going to be picky :/

No comments:

Post a Comment