Wednesday, February 1, 2012

7 days.. One little week

Think of how many weeks have came and passed and how short those are.. yeaaaa

                           
   Yesterday was a 'fun' rollercoaster of feelings. (Brace yourself for a plant nerd reference).. It's like when you replant a plant, there's a 'shock' stage it goes through where after you move it from it's comfy spot where it's been forever. Except you probably should move it because it's become root bound and it can't grow sufficiently. Well, it doesn't die but the 'shock' tends to make it droppy and sad for a short period of time. Haha.. I'm a root bound plant that needs to be repotted. lmao! (yea, I must be feeling better, back to ridiculous goofy self) I'm in a 'shock' stage, and just give me a big new pot, sufficient sun light, water, (get rid of weeds! reminds me of a conversation I had on the way to LA once.. "why do weeds feel the need to reproduce?" LOL) and a little extra tlc and I'll flourish in my new spot and become comfy again until I become root bound again and have to get a bigger pot to live in. Hah. Best way I can explain my life right now.. how nerdy is that? ..don't answer that!
   Yesterday I went shoe shopping with my momma :) My shoes are fergalicious lol. We went to the Turlock Famous Footwear, where I knew they had the shoe and brand. But when I got there, they only had mocha-nude.. ohhh hecks no, bridezilla wants nude-nude. THERES A DIFFERENCE! Lolz. Anyway, the cashier said there might be some on the clearance rack, and there was.. cept not my size, of course. So we bought the mocha-nudes and I went outside and called the Atwater store (where I originally saw them) and the guy on the phone was super nice and helpful and over the phone he picked the shoes off the rack and held them for me at the register. It closes at 9 and we got there 830ish. But again, this guys customer service skills were perfect lol. He returned the mocha-nudes and sold me the nude-nudes and we saved 10 CENTS! haha.. tax is apparently lower there. So I got my nude-nudes. 

 
      So far, so good on the attire.. also got this black trench coat to wear over the dress. This coat cost more than the dress and shoes combined lol. But it's ok, the jacket will be worn a lot of times, this year and next. Btw, the dress $25 at Rue 21 and shoes $29.99 at Famous Footwear. I feel like I got a steal! I don't need a $1000+ dress to make me happy :)
   Getting the (basically) full outfit and raspberry sorbet last night made me feel a lot better. Like weight was lifted. Shitty day?
Have sorbet.. it's delicious!
  Other things on my list are Statistics class. It's so yucky! And bittersweet, feel like dropping it, but I'll have to take it again anyway and suffer the same then also. But if I finish it now, I won't have to worry about another math class again... unless of course I want to. Stats is a lot of common sense, and like what Vic says "if it's common sense, then everyone would have it" and the guy at the beginning of the video was saying how people who have never taken a math class can pass it, but then you've got math scholars who can't do it because they take the course for granted and over analyze because there is no arithmetic. YUCK! Give me back my formulas!!!   

   This is a picture of my little humidifier. Thought I'd share it because it's little and cute lol. Also brings back childhood memories, well the smell. I love the smell it makes.. so weird, I know :)  

And a picture of Saturday's ceviche... just cause..
Quiero mas!







No comments:

Post a Comment