Monday, February 6, 2012

2 more days..

Today's post is going to be short and not too special.
   I didn't post earlier because I had a headache that made me stay in bed a little longer than usual. When I finally got up, stopped at Starbucks first and headed to Michaels. Got my bouquet making supplies. After that I went to Target and Kohls for some last minute stuff that I'm gonna need, like shampoo and face powder lol. Again, nothing too exciting at all. For the rest of the night, I plan on doing some homework and laundry. Crossing my fingers for a bath later on too.
   Everything seems to be going smoothly and on time. Just hope tomorrow I can keep myself together. I don't want to be in any rush at all tomorrow. Can NOT wait to get my nails repainted, they have been driving me crazy. His mom and aunt ordered us a small cake. Red velvet with yellow and orange roses :)
   Basically it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment