Monday, February 13, 2012

I know, updates been a little off

Finally just got home yesterday afternoon since leaving Wednesday..
Well, whatever you consider my home actually is. I feel like I'm kinda floating and don't belong anywhere right now. Except Vic tells me wherever the other ring is at, that's where I belong lol. 
   Today I woke up and wanted to start my day off with a venti black coffee. Went to Starbucks, waited in like for maybe 10+ minutes for a $2.25 cup of coffee and when I got up to the window, they said, 'Sorry for the wait, this one is on us'. I know it's not the big of a deal, but every little bit helps, and that stuff is crack to me, so they thrilled the heck out of me. Felt like I won the lottery for the day! Lol. I didn't even feel like I waited that long. I get my coffee free a couple of times. They give black coffee out a lot, assuming cause it's cheap and they have enough of it. Either way, it made a paragraph in my blog lol. Then I went and returned my Chegg book from a class I dropped, so hopefully I get the full refund. I basically walked in and out. They scanned it and printed me a receipt and I was off the the Social Security office in Modesto. Crossed my fingers that it would be like my last two tasks.. quick. Buuuut.. I walked in 10 minutes after they opened, and there was people evverrrywhere lol. Printed myself a ticket, sat in a crowed government office. Sat for an hour and a half, and my 'social security issue' took maybe 2 minutes, if that. She typed my application in her computer, printed me a receipt and I was done. My identity is officially changed.. I'm like a new me.. lmao. After that, went to the Vitamin Shoppe, since I've never been there before. They had lots of stuff! I've been feeling icky, so I was on a hunt for a body cleanse. The manager was really helpful. When I was done, I saw I had an email from a place I applied to, and my resume wouldn't open for her, so I drove home and sent her a new one. Now I'm here, waiting for my shift.. I close tonight :/ Dunno how fun that'll be since I got 3 hours of sleep last night.
   Yesterday I had to work. Also put my two weeks resignation notice in. My last day there is February 21. My news spread through the store really fast. As soon as I walked in people where saying things to me and commenting on how pretty I was in my pictures lol. It's all good. I always knew I'd never stay there, but now it's here and it's all weird. I don't want to leave, but in all honesty I do. I think it's just a comfort blanket and I know there's more out there for me. What really sucks is that I don't want to tell anyone.. I hate 'goodbyes'. Though most of the good people I work with are co-workers, there is a very small handful of people I really care about and are awesome. 
   I have applications out in several places around my new place of residence. As a gift, his mom got cute house keys made for me. So it's even weird when I look down at my keys, I've got two houses?!? I'm just gonna go with it all and keep my focus on myself. I don't want to get lost. But yea, I have no real future plans right now. Kind of just working day to day. 
   Tomorrow, Valentine's Day, I don't get to spend with my valentine. I really would've liked to surprise him at his work for lunch, but I can't make it over there. So we'll have our own V-Day later. I got him something too. But I'm not telling him that I got him anything lol. It's something small, but hopefully he'll like it and use it. I'll post pictures of it when it comes in. He'll be here this weekend, hopefully it'll come while he is here so he can have it :)  Also tomorrow I'm starting a 7 day body cleanse. Not going to fast like they suggest.. I would have to lock myself in my room and have gallons and gallons of water stored in my room! I am though not going to eat any meat, milk, or alcohol. Gonna keep it super simple. Raw stuff, maybe salads and veggie soups. Lots of water and tea. Considering quitting coffee with it too, but I know it sounds like a good idea today, but tomorrow I'll head straight for the coffee pot. Oh well, doesn't hurt to try. I believe in nutrition and fasting shouldn't last 7 days.. I loves food! 
   Wednesday I may possibly take some hours, I haven't heard anything yet, so I doubt it. But other than that, I have two statistic assignments due and a test on thursday. Which will be interesting to see if I can complete due to the fact they are really getting into using the stats calculator.. which of course I don't have. There's no such thing as a cheap stats calc. Vic says he has one, but hasn't really researched it thoroughly if he still has it. So I've been doing all the work by hand. Just takes forever.
   Friday is DMV day.. least I've got an appointment lined up for that. Gonna go get me a new identification card lol. Then he said he'd come to me this weekend.. we'll see!

1 comment: