Saturday, February 4, 2012

Tiredness


So sleepy! Can't sleep at night but I feel like I could all day!
   Yesterday was good. I finished my stats homework on time. So then decided to get somethings crossed off my list for next week. So headed to Modesto with the wifey. We looked at sparkly things lol. Also ended up in Livermore for a few hours with her. Vic's mom did the whole "Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue." The pearly stuff to the right is the new things she got me. I wasn't planning on wearing a necklace but I really do like this one, so I might have to change my mind about wearing one. The diamondy things are the things me and Rosie were looking at. And instead of a bracelet, I got those stackable rings to go with the earrings. My mom had offered me a ring of hers also this morning. Similar to those three silver ones in the picture, except hers is gold and smaller. Which I might just wear that. It is gold, but the majority of the gold is under the ring.. if that makes any sense. But again, I'll see once I put everything on. 

   I woke up this morning feeling busy and slightly stressed again. Today I have to go bring my dress to get pressed, go to Michael's for bouquet supplies, tan, and go to work. Hopefully when I get home, I'll be willing to touch up my hair. I don't want my hair freshly colored the day or days before. Was kinda hoping to see Vic again, but doesn't seem like he'll come to me this weekend :/ Too much 'fun' things he has to do this weekend. I'm not going to even try tomorrow. I do have to work anyway I guess..
   Other things I had purchased yesterday include, These two body butters from the Body  Shop. And the red bottle below, Ed Hardy's Body Shots. I had tested Body Shots before and basically if you like the feeling of any or all:

> "Indian Burn"
> Hot sauce in your mouth, 
but on your body
> Sunburn
> Laying in the sun 
TOO long
> Swollen tingly skin
> Smelling dark as f***
Then body shots the best product for you! Lol... "Then why'd you buy it?" Cause I like all those feelings lol. It's a hot lotion, basically creates a blood flow on my that makes my skin swollen for quite some while. But also has some sort of dye, or sunless tanning affect too. It's a good product if you like or can take a hot lotion. Not something I'd recommend if you don't love the sun, or are heat sensitive. Smells good inside the bottle, like gummy bears or life savers, but then smells like hot, spicy, burned off dead skin. Lol! So which leads me to why I also got some body butter. The shots leaves my skin dryer than usual.. go figure. And tanning doesn't help restore any moisture. I had just been using a generic moisturizing lotion, but wasn't really doing what I needed. So I know body butter at Body Shop is really good. I've had their stuff before and I got some of their lemon scented butter that I currently use for hands. But like I stated in last postings, I'm thinking that I may be slightly allergic to scented stuff. I've been careful.. like when spraying body spray, I put it on over the clothes. Which I heard is more effective anyway cause the skin causes it to evaporate faster or some weird thing like that. Whatever helps! Lol. So I bought the shea butter, which is slightly scented, not bad. And the vitamin e one is nearly scentless. They both have too different consistencies. The shea being more thick. The salesperson said it holds moisture for over 20 hours. I picked the vitamin e cause they were having a buy one, get one half off. I figure the e could really help out with stretch marks. Keeping my fingers crossed! Anyway, took a bath last night, and buttered myself up before bed, and this morning my skin feels really nice. Hoping for no bad reactions! 
   So it's nearly 12.. started off late this morning, was having coffee with my mom and talking to her about stuff. Gotta get moving :/ I know I'm not going to like this weekend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment