Thursday, February 2, 2012

6 DAYS?!!?

   And omg, I'm starting to feel it! Lol.. finally. Each day is going to get worse and worse for me to concentrate. Made my floral 'appointment' and waiting until 10 to make my hands and feet appointments. All of this and I still got to work and finish my homework on time lol. I have 3 online assignments due by tomorrow night. Not too bad, cause I'll have time to do them tomorrow morning. I have one assignment due tonight and I'll have less than two hours to finish it in. Yea, yea.. I may have slightly slacked. Can't blame me though! This week has been super tough on me. Oh well.. I'll get over it. The quicker I get out of here, the quicker I can put my goals in hyper drive.
   Just checked my refund status. For the longest time it was telling me that I'd have it BY February 7th. My tax preparer said I'd have it BY January 27th. And now the IRS is finally telling me it's scheduled for direct deposit on February 3rd (tomorrow) and that if I don't get it on February 3rd, to wait until February 8th to contact them or my bank. Wow! Keep your fingerrrs crrrrosssed for tomorrow! That would be slightly helpful.
   I'm weighing out what choices that I'll be making in the very near future "depending" on each days current situations. Money being the top "depending on" aspect. If I can insure my bills being paid, it's all open field for me lol. 

   Anyway, not much to update on. Today will be boring then super busy. Work and then 3 hour window to do one assignment. It'll get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment