Friday, February 3, 2012

Money Can't Buy Hapiness

   But it can take a whole lot of stress off me! Yes, finally got the refund and waiting for a payment to go through and I'm closing 1 out of 2 of my credit cards! It's not going to make me richer, but it's one step closer. Lol. I heard somewhere that if you have no debt at all and you have $10 in your pocket, you're considered "rich". Which is funny to think about but it's probably all true for the most part. Just don't like the idea of having debt and moving. But I'm slowly starting to feel more confident about it.
   Yesterday was a busy day. Work was consistent... on a Thursday! Lots of older individuals. Then again, I haven't worked before 3pm in quite some while. Then right after, I hit up the tanning salon and picked up a black coffee and rushed home. I ate and drank coffee.. got fully hyped to get that homework done. I got it done about 20 before the deadline. So I signed onto this dumb browser they make you download for the course. And the thing froze on me TWICE! Ended up just getting back on Chrome to see if it would work there and it did! Was hella freaking out. Except the first one I got turned in was at 8:59pm and the other was at 9:00, which is considered too late. Wonder if I'd be able to send an email. But I know it's my fault anyway, I could've had that done and turned in on Tuesday. Ohhhh wellll.. lesson learned. My statistic assignments are due tonight before 11:59pm. Lol, not gonna let that happen again. Luckily the system they use for that course is basically like mathxl and its really easy and nice to figure out unlike the Respondus Browser. Ugh.
   Hah! Just realized my "sound system" is a set of computer speakers. And I can plug it in to Vic's laptop! :D Now listening to iHeart on loud! Sweeeet.. little things like that just make me so excited. I enjoy this more than paying my bills lol.. only cause I shouldn't have any bills. 
   CAN'T wait to get my nails repainted.. this crap is driving me nuts. Trying so hard to keep them long so that when they get redone, they can all be cut to the same length. Slept in until 9am this morning by accident. But all I have to accomplish is my statistic homework today. I couldn't sleep last night. Probably because of all the caffeine. I kept waking up too. Sick of the crappy sleeping habits. And if I get my stats done on time, I'm gonna touch up my hair. Wondering on how I should do my hair. I want it curly, and I'm going to be waking up at or before 7am. Thinking maybe if I do my hair the night before (curlers) then it would save me some time. But kinda nervous because what if it doesn't come out right. Hmm.. I'll have to consult my personal hair dresser <3 I reeeeeeally hope that stats doesn't take me more than 3 hours to complete :/
   

No comments:

Post a Comment