Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stress Better Managed

So yesterday was a little busy/messy. But after a good nights sleep, I'm feeling a lot better.

Today's agenda..
Nutrition Test due before 9pm
Computer class at 630
Read 3 chapters of my English book
Finish hw for comp class before 630 lol

I need to do laundry but I need to go buy some new detergent. Thinking I may be possibly allergic to the kind I have now. So that'll have to wait until tomorrow when I get paid and I can go shopping.
My refund's estimated arrival date was yesterday.. can't wait to pay off some bills and get closer to being in the plus again. GTL doesn't come cheap! lol.
I also found out that Modesto has a wholesale flower market. I had no idea about it and when I was driving home, I saw a billboard that posted the phone number and such. So when I got home, I decided to give it a call. What I found out was that this market has been there for nearly 14 years! (never knew about it) And that it is open to the public. I asked the person who answered the phone about that and she told me that a lot of people didn't figure that it is open to the public, which is why they put out a billboard. Well, their advertising worked! I am so anxious to go see it. Saw reviews and one stated that she needed 12 floral arrangements for her wedding and she was getting offers for $2000+/- everywhere else and got all her flowers for $800 here. You can custom order or of course choose from the ones they have available. I'm such a nerd to be excited over this. Makes me want to change my career choice and go into the floral business.

So basically that's it. After I post this blog, it'll be all boring work for the rest of the day. Again not really that exciting at all...


What is exciting is a sneak peak of what Vic and I did/purchased last night..

Kinda obvious what we did huh
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment