Tuesday, January 24, 2012

15 Days..

Always counting down to something :)


I figured I'd try blogger as another form of social networking. Figured it would take up less time and still give my friends some updates.

Today's agenda includes, my statistics orientation. I already have an F in that class lol. So I'm assuming the professor works up from the F. I also notice that I don't have many assignments. Which slightly worries me because if I do poorly on one, that could really break my grade. 

Also I have my computer applications class. We will have two hours of instruction on "what is a computer".. ugh. I registered for that class as a bumper to keep my full time status. But in the end, kept it because I figured it would be good to update my knowledge of Microsoft Office and that's good to put on resumes. 


I've been consistently waking up at 7, but not getting out of bed until 8. Which is not the way I plan to keep doing. I want my mornings to be treadmill time. Need to get back into some shape. I gained 3lbs over the holidays. No biggie to me. Even if I gained 5lbs, I can still undo that. Money has also (of course) been an issue. I feel as if I need to stay in one place and only use my gas for getting to school. I'm already out of financial aid, and I still need to get one book for a class that has something due in 2 days. Which I figured I'd go to the library today and get what I need to get done. Don't get paid for another 4 days.. so there's a problem there lol. All this comes down to is that I prioritize school to be my number one priority lol. And being healthy can cost a little extra money. I just try to watch what I currently eat. Though I'm considering when I get my income tax refund, after I pay some bills, maybe looking into Nutrisystem or Jenny Craig type of deal. $300ish may sound like a lot to put down for a month, but break that down into how much you spend on food a week and a day. For that price and not having to buy food for a month, is worth it to me. Exercise is easy for me, it's food that I hate parting with lol. 


Enough of that, I could ramble all day. As for work, I'm currently scheduled on weekends. January and February are "Let's cut part-time hours" month. I'll prolly regret saying this, but I kinda can't wait until busy season starts up again.. it sucks, but the $$$ is nice! I'd like to be able to take FoodMaxx runs again lol.


Well there's 122 days left until the last day of the semester. And a TON of changes will be happening then. I'm excited and nervous! 




Some pictures of my point of view.. my home in approx 122 days.




2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Can't wait for more updates! Miss you loVERONICA! (see what I did there.. HA!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Took me a minute to figure it out.. go figure

      Delete