Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Slightly stressed..

Just over thinking and analyzing as usual.
Feel like I'm more concentrating on what every one else wants more than myself lately. Nothing too big to worry about.. like I said, slightly stressed. Always feeling like there's never enough hours in the day.

My statistics orientation went boringly well. People say I'm crazy for taking this class online, and I am.. but I believe I'd be more crazy if I had to sit in a class 2-3 a week with all those students and that professor. She didn't seem very enthusiastic or personable. That really doesn't help when I'm trying to concentrate.. especially on math. Is statistics even math?? lol.. cause it doesn't look like it. I just want to pass it and be finished with it. Glad I did my math requirements before I got too caught up in my English classes.

Also another thing that's always bothered me, is when plans are made and changed and changed and changed again. I hate bracing my self for nothing basically and I'm sure no one really does like it. But my time and money are important to me and I don't intend on using more than I need of either anywhere. If I had a set schedule, I wouldn't have to worry about synchronizing my work around my school.. or vice versa. And everything else falls after those. If I don't work, I don't get to go to school. If I go to school, I get less work.. less money and time for all other aspects of me. So when things "pop up", it reeeeeally throws me off. I keep telling myself "I won't call in for work for the next month" and that's when I need it the most lol. This year I feel is going to be the hardest for me to concentrate in. I'm going to say now, "After 14 days from now (more like 15), I'm going to regain my precise focus".. I'll agree to that now.. but when that happens, I'll be more worried about school because I actually have midterms this year and then where will I find the time to study due to the fact that work will start picking up again by the end of February.
And that's why I can't sleep at night lol.
Every step I take today and every goal I accomplish, is a preparation I use for the next day.

Anyway, I apologize for the mini rant. It really doesn't matter or pertain to anyone but myself, but that's what I've been kinda sorta up to today. Not much of an update, but I do have a lot on my plate

No comments:

Post a Comment