Monday, January 30, 2012

Good Weekend

This weekend was very laid back :) Thankful for that.
   Friday was as busy as I thought it to be. Went to school and got out early.. so I headed over to the tanning salon ;), then went straight to the store to get some detergent. Went home and put a load in and headed off to work. Work was slow and fairly boring, but I found things to do for the most part. Vic showed up sometime after 11 and we went to bed.
   Saturday morning, woke up and made us breakfast and left for work. After work, he was hungry and I was craving ceviche so we went to Mi Casa. There I had ceviche for appetizer and two tacos for my meal. It was really good. He had a chicken burrito, it was delicious. I also had a few not so virgin margaritas and being the lightweight that I am, I was bumping into anything that was "in my way" lol. We headed home and the fun continued and we watched the first episode of the new season of Spartacus. Can't wait for the second one! After that I had to go to sleep cause I had work the next morning and it was the hardest thing to do. My head hurt too much to fall asleep lol.
   Sunday I woke up super early for work, I really didn't want to go. Did what I had to and came home. He had gone out to get something to eat but I was getting hungry. A co-worker had suggested this Mariscos truck down the street from my house. He kept telling me how good their ceviche was.. So I had ceviche two days in a row lol. The ceviche from this truck was the taste I was looking for. I got a big cup of it with extra avacado and three tostadas for only $4.50. My broke ass could live off that for a week lol. After that he said he was wanting to leave, but bribed me and said he'd stay if I watched episodes IV and V of Star Wars..... guess what movies I watched yesterday :/ lol! 

   So besides my weekend feeling short and busy due to work and sleep, it wasn't bad. My house was super peaceful and a good change from the usual hype. My refund still hasn't came in yet :/ I still need to get a pair of shoes ;)   Speaking of that, last night I had my first nightmare. I can't remember what exactly happened, I did when I woke up from it. But I remember everything was going wrong and everyone was mad/sad. Made me more nervous about it and made me wish he was still here with me so I could have talked to him about it.. give me some reassurance or something. I think I'm undercover stressing about everything. I'm ignoring it all to try and keep my focus. Been also going through what I had last spring semester. I feel very disconnected from a lot of people that are closest to me. And I can't rely always on them being there for me when I come back. There is a select few that I know will be there and I would do the same for them. And that's got to be one of my biggest fears of moving.. will I just be by myself all the time? I see myself doing the same thing I'm doing here, working and going to school, coming home to go to sleep and doing it again, everyday. Expect I won't be in the same place.. idk what exactly is worrying me. I've just never been out of the nest.. this year is going to contain a lot of "never beens" lol. 
   Oh well, that's the fun part though. Got mind blown this weekend too, with a bunch of things I don't realize on a daily basis... Like time and the calendar.. doesn't really exist and neither does the future cause the future is now.. now.. and now.. never really happens. The moral of me being told that, was that I shouldn't worry so much about the future cause it doesn't exist as much as I think it does. Present time is where my head should be and it is. Can't blame me for being worried that all the hard work I've put in could be worth nothing. Of course to an extent, what you do now sets the foundation for tomorrow. But still, I've never seen time as a man made invention. BLAHH
So weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment