Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Focus, Focus

   So I've been having a difficult time focusing lately.. not a surprise. I was very aware of that happening, but have been doing my best to avoid it. I constantly feel like I'm on the verge of defeat and I HATE making decisions that I feel will impact my life negatively. But I know, that's life, and there's so much more to worry about.
   So last Thursday marked the big one month anniversary lol. Which I had been reminded about all day that day. In the morning I told Victor to not doing anything, I didn't want him to think he had to take me out to dinner or spend any money on me. Then during the afternoon, I felt like something was up. Just had the weird vibe feeling. Then his mom (who had the day off), all the sudden told the dog to go in the other room, which never happens. Then I heard a van door slide... and the first thing that came to mind was a delivery of some sort.. possibly for me, but probably for someone else because there is always things coming to the house. And the dog hates mailmen, so I figured that she just wanted the dog to be out of the way. So she went to the door and then called my name and said someone is here to give me something. Then I got all excited cause maybe it was someone I knew or something lol.. but it was a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates that got delivered to me. Which is like my two favorite things. Never had flowers given to me until this relationship. There had been the occasional long stemmed rose or two, but never a bouquet and this is the second time! Lol. Yes, I notice those things...



They are beautiful everyday.. I wish they'd stay the way there are now.. the picture directly above was taken today.. so all the flowers are perfectly opened :)
   Didn't do much of anything else that Thursday and Friday. Just school work and my blinker now blinks.. like the way it's supposed to. Don't know how long it's been since I've been able to do that. Definitely feels weird driving it now.. I still think that it's broken. Lol.
   Saturday Me and Vic went to Tracy to go see my mom and we had a barbecue. I made my potato salad, peanut butter cake (new), and special punch lol. We ate tri tip. It was fun, I got to lay in the sun for a little bit while we were grilling. Figured I'd get it in before the weather got crappy. Sure enough, by the time we were leaving, the weather was already getting really crappy. Sunday wasn't much of anything.. felt sick, so I tried to take it easy. When I was feeling a little bit better, he suggested taking me out to sushi, and since I hadn't felt well enough to eat all day, and plus.. it was sushi, I went out with him. Then he bought me coffee. He knows coffee makes me super happy. And I appreciate all he does for me.
   Monday I went out on a big job hunt. Applied at many places and gave my resume out. It was a fun experience, got lost on several occasions lol. After that, went out on another hike, and brought my phone this time so I could get some pictures. Saw the most deer I've seen in my life in one sitting.. and besides the wind beating me up, it was another nice hike.
The path after the first incline.. you can see a lot from here
That the top that we go to, just to turn back and go down hill :/
Kinda dark, but still really pretty
 A higher point that one day, I'll get to the top of
Think there was 10 deer here, it was getting difficult to see cause the sun was going down.

   In addition to the hike, I got a tour of Livermore's water/waste plant. Doesn't sound too great, but for me, it was definitely a mini thrill for me. Got to go in the offices and got to go to the top of the main office/tower and got to see the massive pieces of equipment and stuff. Lol. Got to see the computers which were showing the stats on the machines and saw security cameras which showed the inside where the water was being moved to a different part of the plant. I don't typically think of the vastness of the whole water systems till now. One typically only concentrates on their own water system at home. Which on a regular basis, doesn't have any issues. But when you've got a whole city or two to control.. equals lots of different issues lol. Anyway, very very cool experience.
   Of course yesterday consisted of laundry and I'm glad to say that the laundry is done! There is only ONE basket that will be done every time it fills up... as opposed to the four I originally started with. Reorganized a little.. which a lot needs to be done, there is no room in this room for any clutter or disorganization. The closet shelves are my next project. Which maybe I'll get to sooner than I thought I would. Due to the fact now I've talked it over with Victor and we/I have decided to skip this semester of school. Don't feel the need to list my reasons and thought process because I could write a novel by doing that. So we'll just call this Spring Vacation, instead of Summer Vacation, I'll be attending summer school. Hopefully, depending on my job situation at the time, I can really cram out all the easy general ed classes in the next two semesters. I'm not worried about it. What do I have to lose? As for work, I did just find a job posting as a "Floral Apprentice".. yes please! I know I've got very high experience for this job.. and it kinda makes me feel like if I were to get this job, I'd be a "Floral Master." Lmao.. In other news, I've watched 6.5/8 episodes of Star Wars.. yea, makes sense huh. And on that note, I was instructed to watch them in the order in which they came out in theater.. 4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3... and I'm fully disappointed. I would've actually really enjoyed them watching them 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.. Maybe because I'm no hardcore Star Wars fan, but I'm mad that I already know everything that's happened and is going to happen. Lamest thing ever.. sorry.
   So now, I'm just looking forward for this job now. I have to call tomorrow after 1pm to talk to the person who is doing the hiring. Kinda excited for this one because I actually want it lol.. and I can really sell myself on this one. Plus I've got loads of time now. I plan on doing lots of "Spring Cleaning" here. Vic's mom has been wanting to reorganize.. lol, just my thing.. makes me wanna call Staci over hahaha, We'd have the whole house redone in a week if given the time lol. Maybe I'll start the kitchen project tomorrow, just want to make sure I know what I'm allowed to do and such. Friday I get to tag along with Vic's mom and her shopping buddy and I get to go to my first Ikea.. which I know what I'm expecting, which is why I already have planned my outfit around my running shoes lol. I'm sure this will be an all day event and definitely something worth writing about. Last time I went out with them, I climbed a mini mountain and had Persian cuisine for the first time.

   Until next time..

We kinda look like we like each other :P

No comments:

Post a Comment